Online Abstract Submission
Deadline for abstract submission: 15 May 2021
All approved abstracts will be published in an abstract booklet as Lymphology Supplement and uploaded to the Journal of Lymphology Website. The printed (hard copy) Lymphology Supplement booklet will be available for all delegates on site at the congress venue.
Abstract Submission is only possible via e-mail, provided that submitters have fully complied with the submission guidelines.
The abstract submission e-mail should include the following information, fully completed and without omissions (you can copy paste this list to the e-mail):
- Submitter’s full name:
- Submitter’s e-mail address:
- Submitter’s mobile number:
- Abstract title:
- Presenter’s full name:
- Preferred presentation method (oral or poster):
Abstracts should be sent with the following format:
- Word format (only .docx file)
- Arial font, 10pt
- Single space and single spacing
- Not exceed 250 words
Abstract text should follow the below layout:
- In the first row mention the full title of the abstract (only in CAPITAL letters - UPPERCASE)
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the author(s) name(s) (in lowercase) as follows: Papadopoulos N.1, Dimopoulos N.2 and so on
- The name of the presenting author should be bold and underlined
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the institution/hospitals, in lowercase as such:
1. Neurosurgical Department, Larissa University Hospital, Larissa, Greece
2. Orthopaedic Department, G. Papanikolaou Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Leave two (2) rows and continue with the abstract text as follows:
At least one (1) of the authors should have registered and paid their registration, for the abstract to be accepted (no student registrations are allowed)
- The file you submitted during abstract submission will be the file included in the Lymphology Supplement booklet. Therefore, you are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted
- Abstracts that do not meet the above criteria or have not followed the above guidelines will not be accepted
- Abstracts that have not been submitted on time will not be accepted
- Each submitted abstract (the word file you will submit) must include all information mentioned in the layout above (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospitals, Abstract Text)
- Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding the results of the abstract review process and the presentation method of their abstract, until 15 July 2021.
Online abstract submission will be available on 15 September 2020.